Techniques From An Elite Police Trainer To Help Cops On The Street Get Maximum Results From Minimum Physical Effort: These Moves Are Unfair...
- You owe it to yourself & the ones who depend on you to be able to take care of them
- Winning fights on the street isn't that hard IF you know the right things to do
- Fights usually start so quickly there isn't time to dig for your weapon
- Jay studies and teaches combat like a science. Learning just a few of his tips increases your odds of winning to almost 100% even if you don't train much
Officer Jay Wadsworth Reveals The Secret Hand Combat Techniques Of Elite Swat Team Police Officers
Attention Police Officers - Officer Jay Wadsworth An Urban Cop In Western New York Has Created An Easy To Use Set of Techniques Just For Officers Like Yourself - That Will Make Subduing Suspects & Arresting Painless, Simple & Easy - Even If You Practice Defensive Tactics Only Once Or Twice A Year
What You'll Learn
Street Tactics For Police Officers Made Into A science - Jay has studied police confrontations as perhaps no other officer on the planet has. He has taken the essential set of techniques that any officer can use quickly and effectively, not just combat fanatics like him.
Jay knows the truth - bad guys on the street are not good people / they are bullies on the street looking for easy wins. They aren't looking to give a few, take a few and overcome. Jay has a rule that has never been broken in his hundreds of encounters - bad guys don't train. The minute you demonstrate that you are able to execute a few effective techniques they quit.
Officer Jay Wadsworth is a criminal's nightmare. He's muscular, has next to zero body fat From his intense workouts off and on duty and is a world class Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Fighter In His Spare Time. Jay is a nice guy, fair but firm and if a suspect tries to resist or fight him it's gonna be a bad day for him - a real bad day...
Police Tactics For Self Defense
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Cover and control distance
- Getting into the T position
- Double unders takedown
- Double unders takedown to knee on top
- Push kick
- Knee on top details
- Arm wrap
- Weapon defense from knee on top
- Lateral head displacement