Utilize The Same Techniques Elite Police Use To Subdue & Break The Wills Of The Most Violent Criminals In America
- You owe it to yourself & the ones who depend on you to be able to take care of them
- Winning fights on the street isn't that hard IF you know the right things to do
- Fights usually start so quickly there isn't time to dig for your weapon
- Jay studies and teaches combat like a science. Learning just a few of his tips increases your odds of winning to almost 100% even if you don't train much
The Secret Hand To Hand Combat Techniques Of Elite Swat Team Police Officers Is Now Available To For Any Citizen– Officer Jay Wadsworth Reveals The Previously Unknown Techniques The Best Street Cops Use To Humimliate & Destroy Thugs– Every Time
What Do You Learn?
Winning fights on the street isn’t that hard if you know what to do. In fact noted MMA trainer John Danaher has said that once you know the secrets, winning street fights is “Embarrassingly Easy..”
The best cops have to fight all the time – Fights start so quickly they don’t have time to dig for weapons, they have to fight right there. The key is knowing when and how to fight back, because there is one rule Officer Wadsworth follows: “Bad Guys Don’t train!” Meaning, if a fight gets competitive, the bad guy will almost always just quit and run off looking for an easier victim. The keys to winning really aren’t that hard – once you have the tools..
So, What's On This Series?
- Hug arm bar
- Wrist weave
- T position
- Double underhook/body lock
- Knee on top position
- Rolling a subject
- Standing gun retention
- Hug arm bar with low anchor
- Wrist weave with low anchor
- T position with anchor
- Double underhooks with low anchor
- Low anchor techniques
- Lateral head displacement from knee of top
- Lateral head displacement from back mount
- Tricep control roll
- Arm wrap -knee on top gun retention
So, What Does It Cost?