Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Ryan Scialoia Details How To Master The Use Of The Twister Hook And Kimura Trap To Get To The Back Of Your Opponent And Finish With The Choke Every Time!
- As a part 2 of his submission land instructional, this series takes a detailed approach on using specific techniques to get to the back in a variety of different situations
- Take a look at an introduction to the twister hook and master all of the small but important details such as grips, controls, and so much more
- Use the twister hook from every imaginable position such as the mount, deep half, turtle, standing, and pretty much everywhere else you can think of
- Utilize this technique to control the position, pass the guard, or to set up submissions
- Additionally, utilize the twister to enter into leg locks and take the time with Ryan to study the relationship between leg locks and back attacks to better understand why these techniques work the way that they do
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.