Learn The 3 Most Common Mistakes You Can Make In A Streetfight
Nick Drossos is the #1 Self Defense Coach in the world. Over 65 Million people have seen his videos. Nick is a lifelong student of the martial arts and sport kickboxing and he was known as “The Toughest Bouncer in Montreal.” In front of clubs, where testosterone is high and alcohol impairs judgment, Nick had confrontations every night. He became so popular because people love his practical, no nonsense approach to the Martial Arts.
Nick has found 3 brutal mistakes that people make all the time and if you make one or more of them at the wrong time, you could end up humiliated, maimed or even dead or mourning the death of a loved one. Without further ado, here are the three biggest mistakes:
Waiting For the Aggressor To Attack:
- When you are approached by an attacker who is getting progressively angrier and angrier, we all know it is a matter of time when they will attack you. It is a mistake to wait. Hitting first gives you all the advantage whoever lands the first shot almost always wins the fight.
- In this video Nick shows how he always hits the attacker when he’s talking
Not Hitting With Power
- When you throw a punch you may as well make it count. Remember whoever wins first usually wins and bad guys don’t train: they aren’t interested in winning a tough fight. They either want an easy victim or they want to quit. Bad guys don’t train, they don’t work hard.
- In this video, Nick shows how he uses his bodyweight to deliver a crushing blow
Not Being Always Aware
- When you are walking down the street something can always happen. You need to be aware and be ready to switch into go mode on a moment’s notice. In this video Nick is surprised by two attackers. Notice how quickly he switches from walking to defending himself. These skills can be learned.
If you want to learn from Nick Drossos – he has launched a DVD showing his approach to using common sense in the street. If you are over 40 these tips work amazingly well because Nick puts no emphasis on strength or speed in his teaching. This DVD is normally $67 but with our special promotion we are selling it for just $9.99 for a very limited time. When they sell out, they are gone!