Learn a complete approach to closing the distance and safely taking the situation to the ground.
- Don’t just rely on your tools when you have technique. Use proper body mechanics, angles, and leverage to maximize your potential as a law enforcement officer.
- Limit risk by obtaining complete control over the situation by using effective limb isolation techniques, and Nick’s innovative Arm wrap.
- Cover all aspects of a hands-on situation, including avoiding the ground!
The Arm Wrap Series For Safe Law Enforcement By Nick Pollaro
Make your tool-kit complete with BJJ Black Belt and former Law Enforcement Officer Nick Pollaro. Use Nick’s innovative Arm Wrap series to safely control a combatant.
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Nick Pollaro is a retired 20 year veteran of the Police force, as well as a BJJ Black Belt. Nick is the Director of Physical Tactics who works at a police academy in the midwest. He is responsible for training around 400+ officers a year! When it comes to tactics in the world of Law Enforcement few come as credentialed as Nick Pollaro!
If you have had the feeling of not being able to control an aggressive suspect, you aren’t alone. Many times LEO’s are put into disadvantageous situations, inducing possible size/strength differences. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is one of the great equalizers in the martial arts world. It's time tested methods are perfect for Law Enforcement that are looking to round out their tool-kit.
The Arm Wrap Series is a 2-part instructional dedicated to techniques that maximize your ability to control your suspect and safely handcuff them. The Arm Wrap is an innovative way to control someone using technique and leverage, while simultaneously keeping both you and your suspect safe. The Arm Wrap completely stifles your combatant’s ability to grasp for your weapons, as well as limiting their ability to inflict harm on you.
Nick also provides a road map on how to take control of the situation starting on the feet, and end in a dominant position on the ground. The Arm Wrap Series focuses on simple, easy to follow techniques that don’t rely on athleticism or strength. Instead, Nick looks to provide game-changing details that maximize the use of leverage. The Arm Wrap Series looks to give you transitions directly from the takedown into the Arm Wrap, and eventually into a handcuffing scenario where you are in complete control!
Knee Tap Takedown Into The Arm Wrap
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Avoiding the ground
- Arm Wrap (AW) from the Mount with arms straight
- Arm Wrap from the Mount with arms straight 2
- Arm Wrap from the Mount with arms bent
- Arm Wrap from Side Control
- Arm Wrap from the Triangle Grip
- Arm Wrap from the Belly Ride
- Arm Wrap from the Closed Guard
- Body Fold Take Down into the Arm Wrap
- Knee Tap Take Down
- Knee Tap Take Down into the Arm Wrap then into handcuffs
- Chair Take Down
- Chair Take Down to Arm Wrap
- Chair Take Down into the Arm Wrap then to handcuffing
- Rear Take Down
- Rear Take Down into the Arm Wrap to handcuffing
- Technical Stand Up (solo)
- Technical Stand Up (solo) while drawing pistol
- Technical Stand Up with suspect
Rear Takedown Into The Arm Wrap