Learn a Simplified Life Saving System for Self Defense Designed for Women, that Doesn’t Require Hours and Hours of Training!
- Ante Dzolic is a highly respected Ohio BJJ Back Belt and self defense authority with nearly 25 years of experience
- Use key concepts and versatile tools to create your own personal system for self defense
- This series is designed to equip you with life saving strategies that don’t require hours and hours of training
- Explore key hit and run concepts using palm strikes, elbows, and hammerfists to increase your chances of getting away safely
Respond To Grabs And Chokes Of All Kinds With Simple Tactics Easily Committed To Memory!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Responding to the unthinkable is a scary proposition but you MUST take steps to prepare. Ante Dzolic has been in the self defense business for over 2 decades and he's assembled the perfect program, designed for women, who don't have countless hours to devote to training. Dzolic will provide you with key concepts on how to interrupt an attack, respond, and get away safely with simple and effective tools that will help you create your own personal system of self defense.
So, What’s In The Series?
Using simple and effective concepts, Dzolic will guide you step by step through a collection of damaging blows, coupled with targeting and hit and run tactics. He’ll show you how to improvise under duress and reveal critical details on keeping your base intact, as well as how to respond to a variety of choking and restraint style ambushes to give you a full 360 view of attacks from the feet.
Take your safety seriously and make it a priority with world class instruction and effective techniques that you can easily commit to memory and apply. You can exponentially increase your chances of dealing with a real-life attack and getting away safely, with Dzolic’s easy-to-follow instruction and no-nonsense strategies that will help you respond to some of the scariest situations imaginable.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- HIT AND RUN
- THE HIGH LOW CONCEPT
- THE CYCLED STRIKES CONCEPT
- THREE TECHNIQUES
- THE FENCE
- INDEXING PALM STRIKE
- FACE SMASH
- THE HAMMER FIST
- DOWNWARD DIAGONAL ELBOWS
- THE HIGH/LOW CONCEPT CONTINUED
- PUSH BASE
- PULL BASE
- WRIST RELEASE SERIES: CROSS GRIP
- WRIST RELEASE SERIES: SAME SIDE GRIP
- WRIST RELEASE SERIES: TWO ON ONE GRIP
- WRIST RELEASE SERIES: ONE ON EACH WRIST
- THE FENCE: CROSS GRIP RELEASE
- THE FENCE: SAME SIDE GRIP RELEASE
- THE FENCE: TWO ON ONE GRIP RELEASE
- THE FENCE: TWO ON ONE HAND GRIP RELEASE
- DEFENDING THE FRONT CHOKE
- DEFENDING THE REAR CHOKE
- DEFENDING THE REAR CHOKE (WHEN PULLED)
- DEFENDING THE SIDE CHOKE
- DEFENDING THE SINGLE HAND FRONT CHOKE